PM enlightened by PC


The Prime Minister Manmohan Singh showers lot of praise on the Home Minister P Chidambaram. The PM said that he derived “immense” support from his “Enlightened Leadership”. At a function in Chidambaram’s Sivaganga Lok Sabha constituency the Prime Minister, Manmohan Singh said, “Since 2004, I have derived immense support from his enlightened leadership as Finance Minister and then as Home Minister. Whatever task is given to him, he performs with super aplomb”. The PM also said, “He and I have been colleagues since 1990s and have worked hand in hand. I worked as Finance Minister when he was the Commerce Minister”. » Indian Express News 

» Enlightened Leadership Views: 

It is really a good thing that Enlightened Leadership is reaching the political space of this country. And Enlightened Leadership can transform all the political organizations towards better leadership, and this can eventually lead us towards “Enlightened Nationalism” and “Enlightened Globalism”.


I am a Finance and Commercial professional having more than 25 years of Corporate Experience. I have last worked with Reliance Retail Limited, 100% subsidiary of its flagship, a Fortune 500 company, as Assistant Vice President and Head of Business Commercial. I have worked with Subhiksha (Retail Chain) as Vice President and Head of Finance and Commercial of a SBU. And also worked with LG (Korean MNC) as AGM and Head of Logistics and Commercial for their Pune Plant. I have expertise in Finance, Taxation, Commercial and Supply Chain Operations. I am having vast experience in managing complex business situations and its people. I have proven skills in taking businesses and its people to their next level and putting them on an auto-growth path. I possess expertise and professional skills in helping organizations and its people to transform their existing businesses for an organic business growth, unique leadership and new values. I am actively interested in sharing a new and unique leadership with a difference. I am a guest and visiting faculty to various B-Schools. I am passionately interested in education, training, and research. I am helping various organizations on issues relating to corporate performance, productivity and motivation. I help in infusing enthusiasm and zeal in individuals to unlock their latent potential. I help individuals in creating a new attitude, a new gestalt, a new thinking and enabling them to take a quantum leap to their peak performance.

I am personally interested in Zen, Meditation, Yoga, Dance, Management, Motivation and Leadership.

Writes and Blogs @


Previous
Next Post »
0 Comments